The Cosy Tea Rooms of Elham
We are an independent tea room in the heart of Elham, a traditional Kentish Village in the Garden of England. We use fresh, hand-roasted coffee beans by Union Hand-Roasted Coffee. All staff are barista trained. Union Coffee is direct trade with farmers.
Please visit the Union Hand-Roasted Coffee website for more information about our wonderful coffee.
We are situated in the centre of Elham and are surrounded by Elham Valley which is an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is 8 miles from Hythe, 11 miles from Canterbury, 17 miles from Ashford and 19 miles from Folkestone.
Services and Opening Times
We are open from Tuesday to Saturday.
Tuesday – Friday 9:30-14:30
Saturday 9:30 – 15:30
- We serve all day breakfast
- Cyclists and walkers are welcome
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options available
- Venue Hire for private function
- Homemade cake orders taken
- Takeaway and picnic service available
- Private parties
Afternoon tea is £12.50 per person and requires 24 hours notice
- Providing good quality products
- Supporting local producers i.e. fresh free range eggs from the local farm
- Using Direct Trade coffee which is sourced directly from farmers
- Selling specialty coffee with a score of 84 and above
- Creating a cosy atmosphere for our customers to relax
- Creating a rewarding an enjoyable workplace