The Cosy Tea Rooms of Elham
We are an independent tea room in the heart of Elham, a traditional Kentish Village in the Garden of England. We use fresh hand-roasted coffee beans by Union Hand-Roasted Coffee. All staff are barista trained. Union coffee is direct trade with farmers.
Please visit the Union Hand-Roasted Coffee website for more information about our wonderful coffee.
We are situated in the centre of Elham and are surrounded by Elham Valley which is in an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is 8 miles from Hythe, 11 miles from Canterbury, 17 miles from Ashford and 19 miles from Folkestone.
Services and Opening Times
Cosy Tea Rooms Elham opens on Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 15:30. We offer breakfast from 9:00 to 11:30, lunch 11:30 to 14:30, late lunch from 14:30 to 15:30.
Afternoon tea is £12.50 per person with 24 hours notice.
We provide takeaway, picnic, private party service.
– Providing good quality products
– Supporting local producers i.e. fresh free range eggs from the local farm
– Using Direct Trade coffee which is sourced directly from farmers
– Selling speciality coffee with a score of 84 and above
– Creating a Cosy atmosphere for our customers to relax
– Creating a rewarding and enjoyable workplace